“Please God, make my words today sweet and tender,
for tomorrow I may have to eat them.”
May 10, 2010
Why I choose Cloth Diapers
I am nowhappy to say that I am 90% using cloth diapers both to my kids Aidid and Mya. But, why on earth I am cloths diapering?
ready to nanny
Yes! Traditionally cloth diapering was a messy and tedious job. With those folded napkins diapers that need to be folded, fastened with diaper pins and need to be covered with pull on plastic covers. Generally, the cleaning was a mess, thus most parents reside to disposable diapers as the best choice.
But with today's invention on cloth diapers, the kewl design, fun and fashion forward color, baby's friendly materials (see it try it to believe it!).. it has really attract me to first try then now is so in love with CDs. But is that it?
My half empty cloth diapers cabinet
Nope.. there is more....
1. Cool design, fun fashionable color, easy to use.. AIO or just tucked in your insert to the pocket and its ready to be use.
2. Baby's friendly materials, easy to clean and some is super fast to dry.
3. It's much cheaper than disposable. Do your maths! plus, no scanning newspaper ads, sale hoping for greater bargain, no clipping coupons, just a couple loads of laundry a week, and yess.... cloth wins!
4. Environmentally friendly. At least i have contributed a bit to reduce the non-biodegradable waste to the landfill. It tonnes u noe, just from 1 kid!
5. Not so much scrubbing, just a little bit of soaking and throw it to my Auto washing machine.. voila!
My latest haul to complete my Minky's sets
6. No more stinky and smelly poops in my trash, just shake it and spray it with water into the toilet and... its Gone!
7. Disposable diapers are pretty much only good for one thing, but with cloth diapers insert, it can be used as burp cloths, nose wipers, changing pads etc etc.. (use your imagination).
8. When I'm done with the kids, they'll be still be the best rags for years to come (and re-saleable too).