Ok u’ols… selamat malam and selamat tahun baru 2011. Dah set azam? or just berharap untuk berjumpa orang bernama azam esok pagi? aha! Me as usual, ada cam takda ja new year resolutions. Coz year by year, i’m only focusing on my long-term plan…. 3 yrs plan, 5 yrs plan. So every new year is basically the step by step towards the end of every tenure. If setakat hoping to be a better person.. so does everybody rite? and azam tak perlu tunggu taun baru pun. Yang penting is ACTION!
Oh kay! forget bout my bla bla bla!
Do you have an objectives, or set any goal for your life? says.. nak kawen 2 taun lagik ke? nak run own business in 5 yrs ke? nak gi mekah 3 taun lagik ke? Nak pencen masa umo 35 taun ke? nak jadik MLM millionaire dlm masa 6 bulan ke (ohh sungguh ku tak picaya.. lol!)
Or u’ols just redah jer.. jadik survival jer. hmmmm… wat pe nak fenin2 usaha gigih2 kan. Ulat dalam batu pon leh hidup. Hoh! itu ulat la VONGOK! Ulat tadak hakal! lol!
Pernah tak korang plan sekian sekian tapi lain yang dirancang.. lain pulak yang menjadik. Yer.. itu memang takdir. Bagi yang tak pernah rasa langsung.. satu kerugian besar ok! hahaha…
Tapi ye ke takdir semata? pernah wat post mortem tak after that?“
This is where you should start asking yourself:
“Do I’ve really focus on my objective, or did i stumbled somewhere?”
So i just nak share few tips on how to be focus on your objectives (in no particular order). Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future, and for motivating yourself to turn your vision of this future into reality.The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus”.
1. Write your goal down. Put up a list of your long-term and long term goal and objectives. This is where you should start with, and start with the small one. The process of setting goals helps you choose where you want to go in life. By knowing precisely what you want to achieve, you know where you have to concentrate your efforts. You'll also quickly spot the distractions that can, so easily, lead you astray.
2. Put up your action plan timeline. 1 yr, 5 yrs, 10 yrs etc. Then from there, work on your plan to achieve the target setting. Be precise, set your priority right and do your best to STICK WITH IT!
3. Review and readjust when necessary. Create your own achievable benchmark and keep track of your milestones. Review time to time, and bila kaki tersandung, rearrange.
4. Make time for your personal goal. Personal goal ni same pentingnya cam perkara2 penting lain gak. So bagi masa untuk diri sendiri. Not to push to hard nor ambik sambil lewa je.
5. Remind yourself sometimes, and every time. No one except urself, will be the best person to remind you on your own goal.
6. SMART goal. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Track able. Be realistic.
7. Learn from your own mistakes and others. Mistakes is not as bad as the mind of ignorance. Mistakes are important to correct you and to lead to success.
8. Be passionate every time and get excited once in a while. Striving towards a goal without passion is like a fire which slowly runs out of fuel to burn. Get excited; this will mean that you will love what you are doing. Perseverance and consistence are as important as the goal itself.
9. Visualize and have a dialogue with your inner self. Pejam mata and imagine yourself accomplishing your goals… best tak? and ask yourself, talk to yourself as well.
10. Terus berusaha, berikhtiar & bertawakal kepada ALLAH SWT. Yes this is the key to everything.